We offer Certificate III in Aged Care (CHC30212).
Government funding is available for eligible individuals. You need to be an Australian citizen, a permanent resident or a New Zealander. You should also not have a Certificate III or higher in any other subject.
If your staff don’t meet the criteria for government funding, don’t worry! We also offer privately funded places at a very reasonable cost.
Course modules include:
Certificate III in Aged Care (CHC30212):
- Support older people to maintain their independence
- Work effectively with older people
- Recognize healthy body systems in a health care context
- Follow WHS safety procedures for direct care work
- Deliver care services using a palliative approach
- Provide support to people living with dementia
- Provide support to meet personal care needs
- Participate in the implementation of individualized plans
- Support individual health and emotional well being
- Work effectively with people with a disability
- Work effectively with carers
- Apply first aid